Things to do in Anaheim
Four Points Anaheim is conveniently located just minutes from the top things to do in Anaheim. Easily explore Disneyland® Resort, Knotts Berry Farm, popular beaches, and more during your next stay.
- Anaheim Convention Center
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Discovery Science Centre
- Disney's California Adventure® Park
- Disneyland® Resort
- Downtown Disney
- Huntington Beach
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Laguna Beach
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Seal Beach
- Universal Studios Hollywood
How To Get Here
Explore our list of the top things to do in Anaheim:
- Disneyland® Resort - Experience the magic of Disney when you visit Disneyland Resort, which includes: Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park, and Downtown Disney® District.
- Anaheim Convention Center - The largest convention center on the West Coast spanning 1.6 million square feet.
- Disney's California Adventure® Park - A thrilling theme park combining the rich history and culture of the Golden State with the excitement of Disney.
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Spend a day in the sun cheering the home team on to victory.
- Universal Studios Hollywood - Check out the ultimate Hollywood movie experience during your next trip.
- Discovery Science Center - A hands-on science education center that offers a variety of educational programs.
- Knott's Berry Farm - Take a fun-filled family outing to Historic Knott's Berry Farm and enjoy a variety of exciting rides and events.
- Beaches - Soak up the sun at popular beaches near our hotel: Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Seal Beach, and Long Beach.
- Golfing - Hit the links at popular golf courses in Anaheim such as Dad Miller Golf Course, Anaheim Hills Golf Course, Coyote Hills Golf Course, and Black Gold Golf Course.